The choice to do this is completely up to you. In short, the benefit of doing this is that we can send purchases made directly via the website (including subscriptions) to the mobile app without your input, while we cannot send purchases made via the app to the website unless you send us a receipt. So migrating your billing directly to mag.the4blades.com makes life easier for you.
When you migrate your account across, we ensure there is no double billing. That means that we will set up your account, but you won’t be billed until after your current subscription with iTunes or Google Play has finished.
For example, if you have a six month subscription that doesn’t end until September, we will ensure that you are not billed by us until after your subscription is due. In the meantime, we will send you instructions for how to unsubscribe from iTunes or Google Play.
With mag.the4blades.com you can now:
- easily find recipes with our comprehensive search function
- bookmark your favourite recipes
- download ebook versions of every magazine issue
- enjoy printing recipes tailored to the way you like to print
- access your recipes from any device that has an internet connection
These new features are now available to anyone who has ever purchased from The 4 Blades Magazine app, for no extra cost! As a current subscriber, setting up a free web account is a great way to give your recipes a new lease on life.
How does the new website tie in with The 4 Blades Magazine app for Apple and Android devices?
The website complements the app by allowing our readers to access fantastic new features not available in the app. It has not made the app obsolete. If you love the app exactly as it is there is no need for you to set up a web account or to access the new features if you don’t want to. However, if you want to make the most of your recipes from The 4 Blades Magazine we strongly suggest trying the new features now available to you.
Want a completely fuss free experience month after month?
If you are currently being billed by Apple or Android we can help migrate your billing so that your account is looked after by The 4 Blades Magazine directly.
How does this make your life easier?
Due to privacy, we are not able to see your purchases with iTunes or Google Play, even those you make from The 4 Blades Magazine! That means if you make new purchases within the app we won’t know about them. Once you have set up your web account you will need to send a receipt for any future purchases from within the app if you would like to access them via the website. That can get a little tedious, right?
However, if your account is directly with The 4 Blades Magazine we are able to send any purchases you make to your mobile app (without input from you!), ensuring you still get the best of both worlds.
- We can send purchases made directly via the website (including subscriptions) to the app without your input.
- We cannot send purchases made via the app to the website unless you send us a receipt.
Once you have entered your details into the proper form here and selected your preferred future billing period (monthly / 6 monthly / annual), two things will happen:
1. You will receive an automated email detailing how to bring any past purchases over to your new account.
2. A member of The 4 Blades Magazine will personally set up your account to ensure all of your past purchases are available in your web account. This is not an automated process. A real human member of our team will work with you to make sure everything is set up perfectly and you can make better use out of your magazine than ever before.