- Open a recipe.
- Click the ‘Print’ button.
- You can completely customise what fields of the recipe you would like to include in your printed copy. If you don’t want a section to print, simply hover over the section and click to delete it.
- You can print, email or save this customised layout as a PDF.
From your mobile device:
- Scroll to the bottom of a recipe.
- Tap the link to take you to a PDF of the recipe.
- This will open the recipe as a PDF in your web browser.
- From here, use your web browser to print a copy from your mobile device or email it to yourself to be printed elsewhere.
See also: Where do I find my favourite recipes?